Professor RayeCarol Cavender from the Department of Retail and Tourism Management at University of Kentucky joins us to share her experience implementing peer assessment in her courses.
What to expect:
‣ Activity examples for implementing peer assessment in tourism and retail managament courses
‣ How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
‣ Implementing research and theory projects and group research papers with peer assessment
‣ Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
‣ A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
‣ 15 minutes of Q&A
Get Started Today
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.