Dr. Erin Panda joined us to share her personal experience using Kritik across many of her courses within the Child and Youth Studies program at Brock University. From research proposals to creative communication group projects, Dr. Panda has found success implementing peer learning and peer assessment in her courses. We also had a special treat to have her TA and past student, who had experience using Kritik, enter the conversation and share his insights and experience using Kritik.
What to expect:
- Best practices for implementing peer assessment in social science courses
- How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
- Implementing research proposals with peer evaluation
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.