Peer assessment allows students to develop important skills in a way that enhances course concepts while also supporting their peers. Prof. Mark Jornd who teaches a variety of business related courses at Rend Lake College, joined us for a conversation on the positive impact that peer assessmen has had on the critical thinking skills of his students.
Prof. Mark Jornd's implementation of peer assessment in his courses can be well applied to any classroom, especially ones with a focus on business, management and economics related courses.
Fill in the form to receive details about this session!
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer learning
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Activity examples in Business courses
- How to improve collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Peer Learning: Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik’s peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.