As a strong advocate for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in education, Dr. Leslie Sandra Jones from Valdosta University has been using peer review in her courses for students to get an opportunity to learn from each other. Newer and wider perspectives allow students to get a holistic view of the topic while giving a safe space for students to express themselves.
Prof. Jones teaches first-year Biology with over 100+ students with a focus on Evolution and Diversity.
Fill in the form to view our exciting session on DEI and how peer assessment as a method can provide an inclusive learning environment.
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer learning
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Activity examples in STEM courses
- How to improve collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Peer Learning: Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik’s peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.