We were joined by Professor Jonathan Wisco for a workshop on Improving Collaboration, Reflection and Work Quality with Peer Assessment. See some of our session highlights in the video below:
As a professor in the Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology at Boston University, he uses peer assessment to improve student learning guiding them to think deeper, interact with their peers, and course content in meaningful ways.
See how you can adapt activities and key takeaways to your own courses to provide a more enriching learning experience for your students with peer assessment.
What to expect:
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer assessment
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples in Anatomy and Neurobiology Courses.
- Live discussion focusing on improving collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.