How can we guide students to provide meaningful feedback during the peer assessment process?
In a recently published article, Co-Founder and CEO of Kritik, Carine Marette (Ed.D IST), shared the T.E.A.C.H model and explained how it connects to the goals of Competency-Based Learning (CBL) and how it breaks down effective assessment into 5 steps: Timely, Explicit, Appropriate, Considerate, Helpful.
In this workshop, Carine provides an overview of Competency-Based Learning and the T.E.A.C.H model, shares examples of what strong assessment looks like, and how you can improve the depth and level of feedback students.
The workshop will highlight professor use cases incorporating peer assessment with Kritik and share how you can identify and measure key competencies aligned with the learning objectives.
What to expect:
- Introduction - the Why: Why providing a framework for model feedback is important
- Overview of Competency-Based Learning
- How to support students across all levels and stages of learning
- Dispute, Calibration, Multi-Topic Activities and Group-Activities
- Overview and Breakdown of the T.E.A.C.H model
- Examples of assessment types
- Panel Discussion
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.