Stan Korotchenko is an assistant professor in the Department of Criminal Justice at Tarleton State University. Professor Korotchenko has implemented peer learning in final papers, short essays, course content comprehension activities, and more. He joins us to share his experience implementing peer learning, the benefits he found and what he has learned and improved upon along the way.
What to expect:
- An overview of peer assessment, the benefits and steps to successful implementation
- A walkthrough of activity examples by Prof. Korotchenko
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minute panel discussion
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.