Fill in the form to see our session with Prof. Reem Roufail from the University of Waterloo as she lead a discussion on how she uses peer assessment to create opportunities for her students to engage with their peers in her Biomedical Engineering Design course.
The 360-degree feedback process on Kritik allows students to give honest and critical feedback to each other anonymously and respond to the evaluations on how helpful and motivational they were. This saw better class participation as students enjoyed learning by reading each others' work.
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer learning
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Activity examples in STEM courses
- How to improve collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Peer Learning: Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik’s peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.