We were joined by professor Stan Korotchenko for a workshop in the series: Improving Collaboration, Reflection and Work Quality with Peer Assessment. See some of our session highlights in the video below:
Prof. Korotchenko teaches criminal justice and law courses at Tarleton State University, and uses peer assessment to improve student learning while guiding them to think deeper and interact with their peers and course content in meaningful ways.
Come away with insights, takeaways and activity examples you can apply to your own courses.
What to expect:
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer assessment
- How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples in Criminal Justice and Law Courses
- Live discussion focusing on improving collaboration, reflection and work quality
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.