Exclusive workshop for UBC, Wilfred Laurier, and U Calgary
We hosted Prof. Thomas Holloway, who teaches Financial Management at the University of Calgary for this interactive workshop on using Peer Assessment with Kritik.
We are a peer-to-peer solution designed to enhance students' higher order and critical thinking skills in online or in-person classes. Learn more benefits and specific use cases from our discussion with Prof. Holloway.
Exclusive to Fall 2022, we are offering a free pilot of Kritik for one term at no cost! Find out more here.
Check out our full recording and download the slide deck to see how you can adapt activities and key takeaways to your own courses to provide a more enriching learning experience for your students with peer assessment.
What to expect:
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer assessment
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples
- Live discussion focusing on improving collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.