Peer evaluation is misconceived to increase professors’ workload associated with resolving grade disputes. Kritik’s analysis of 140,000 peer-evaluated assignments showed a dispute rate of less than 4%.
In this webinar we look at how to implement peer assessment online using AI technology and weighted peer grading that enables fair, accurate and quality peer evaluations.
What to expect:
- Introduction (About Kritik)
- General pains faced by instructors from Grade Disputes
- TA grading discrepancy (how professors spend extra time revising what TAs grade related to grade disputes)
- Grade Disputes with traditional peer-assessment
- Grade disputes with Kritk's peer-assesment model
- Open discussion with Guest Speakers
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.