Having used peer assessment in her courses, Instructional Design expert, Dr. Whitney Sivils-Sawyer believes that students produce their best work when they are given opportunities to engage with their peers.
The 360-degree feedback loop on Kritik enables students to evaluate their peers' work based on a detailed rubric created by the instructor and rate and respond to the quality of feedback received. Students remain engaged from the time they work on their assignment to receiving feedback on their evaluations.
Fill in the form to view our engaging session with Dr. Whitney Sivils-Sawyer and if you are curious to incorporate peer assessment into your courses this upcoming semester!
What to expect:
- Benefits of Peer Assessment
- Peer Assessment Best Practices
- Activity Examples from Dr. Sivils-Sawyer's courses
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 10 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.