Prof. Bonny Taylor from the University of British Columbia uses Kritik in her nursing courses for the group projects that she gets her class of 75+ students to work on. Along with building a sense of community among students, she also sees her class giving critical feedback on each others' work.
The 360-degree feedback loop on Kritik enables students to provide critical evaluations of their peers’ work as well as respond to the quality of evaluations they receive. This process ensures a quick turnaround time on feedback as well as contributes to student engagement.
Fill in the form below to view our discussion with Prof. Taylor and learn how you can incorporate peer assessment into your courses
What to expect:
- Benefits of Peer Assessment
- Peer Assessment Best Practices
- Activity Examples from Prof. Taylor's courses
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 10 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.