Dr. Terry Flynn has implemented peer assessment in his courses within the Department of Communication Studies and Media Arts at McMaster University.
In this webinar, we connected with Dr. Flynn to see what he has found successful in the implementation of peer learning. Besides seeing improvements in grading efficiency and output within his classes, he found improvements in student learning as well - but don't take our word for it - check out the webinar yourself and come away with activities and strategies to help you introduce or improve peer assessment and peer learning in your class.
Specific Topics Include:
- Best practices for implementing peer assessment
- Showcase of learning activities and rubrics designed for peer-to-peer learning
- Tips on testing and developing students'critical writing and reflection abilities
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.