Professor Stan Korotchenko from Tartleton State University joins us to talk about how he incorporates peer assessment in his courses to engage students reduce his grading and admin time.
What to expect:
- Activity examples for implementing peer assessment in criminal justice courses
- How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
- Implementing essay assignments with peer assessment
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Get Started Today
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.