We're excited host Prof. Laura Reid from Western University and Prof. Valerie Welborn from Virginia Tech for this live and interactive workshop on peer assessment!
See how you can adapt activities and key takeaways to your own courses to provide a more enriching learning experience for your students with peer assessment. See you there!
What to expect:
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer assessment
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples in science and technology related courses
- Live discussion focusing on improving collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.