Dr. Jonathan Wisco joins us to share his experience implementing peer-to-peer activities in his courses. He shares activities he has run in his courses, including group-based courses, his insights, learning and experience implementing peer assessment and answers your questions!
Dr. Jonathan Wisco is an Associate Professor in the Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology at Boston University. Dr. Wisco is the Co-Founder of Better Learning Experiences, a non-profit organization that provides faculty development for improving teaching and learning techniques. He is also Co-Founder of Visual Representation Solutions, LLC, a company that helps clients produce impactful media for their teaching and communication needs.
What to expect:
- Activity examples for implementing peer assessment in anatomy and neurobiology courses
- How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
- Implementing group-based experimental proposals and reflection activities with peer assessment
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.