Professor Craig Davis from the Department of Journalism at Ohio University joins us to share his experience implementing peer assessment in journalism courses.
What to expect:
‣ Activity examples for implementing peer assessment in journalism courses
‣ How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
‣ Implementing research papers and research and theory projects with peer assessment
‣ Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
‣ A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
‣ 15 minutes of Q&A
Get Started Today
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.