As a Physics instructor, Prof. Patrick Motl will be sharing his experience with peer assessment in his courses. Peer assessment gave his students the opportunity to read and give critical feedback each other's work that reduced the turnaround time on feedback to less than 3 days!
Join us for this workshop to get a sneak peak into Prof. Motl's Kritik activities and rubrics, best practices for leveraging Kritik to provide an engaging and inclusive learning experience.
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer assessment
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples in STEM courses
- Live discussion focusing on improving collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.