As a Fashion marketing instructor, Prof. Gretchen Harnick understands the importance of working together and seeking timely feedback to improve the quality of work produced. Using Kritik in her courses, she is able to facilitate an environment of peer learning for students to get the opportunity to learn from their peers by giving constructive feedback.
Peer assessments on Kritik are anonymous, so students are able to review each others' work by just focusing on the rubric that Prof. Harnick gives them.
Fill out the form to hear Prof. Gretchen Harnick from the University of Cincinnati talk about leveraging peer assessment technology in her class to create an engaging learning experience for her students.
- Learnings and best practices when implementing peer assessment
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Activity example for business courses
- How to improve collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Peer Learning: Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik’s peer assessment platform and key features
- 10 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.