We were joined by Professor Michael Jones for our first workshop in the series: Improving Collaboration, Reflection and Work Quality with Peer Assessment. See some of our session highlights in the video below:
Prof. Jones teaches Animation, Arts and Design courses at Sheridan College in Toronto Canada, and uses peer assessment to improve student learning while guiding them to think deeper and interact with their peers and course content in meaningful ways.
Come away with insights, takeaways and activity examples you can apply to your own courses.
What to expect:
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer assessment
- How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples in Animation, Arts and Design courses
- Live discussion focusing on improving collaboration, reflection and work quality
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.