Peer assessment allows students to develop important skills in a way that enhances course concepts while also supporting their peers. Prof. Okey Igboeli, who teaches a variety of science and business courses at the University of Waterloo, is a key stakeholder in facilitating the integration of both disciplines into one program.
Check out our full recording and download the slide deck to see how you can adapt activities and key takeaways to your own courses to provide a more enriching learning experience for your students with peer assessment.
Prof. Igboeli’s implementation of peer assessment in his courses can be well applied to any classroom, especially ones with a focus on management, innovation, entrepreneurship, hands-on workshop courses and other science related courses.
What to expect:
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer assessment
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples in Science & Business related courses
- Live discussion focusing on improving collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.