As colleges and universities pivot quickly towards online learning, buzzwords like "social distancing" and "self-isolation" have emerged as part of a new language of loneliness.
The new reality of higher education has also brought a new set of challenges to educators and students: How do you facilitate a social-academic community when you can’t see anyone face-to-face?
During this session, we will cover a variety of topics to help educators uncover the human element of remote learning.
- Practical ideas to create an intimate, engaging, enjoyable learning environment
- Discussion and Q+A with Dr. Alissa Pencer (Senior Instructor and Registered Psychologist)
- Discussion with Dr. Mohsen Shahini (co-Founder of Kritik and Top Hat)
- Tips on maintaining relationships from a distance: both peer-to-peer and student-professor
- Students' needs from a students' perspective
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.