Most university courses have a final assessment of student learning at the end of each term: a final exam, test, summative project, group activity or other option.
During campus closures, where students are unable to complete a final assessment in person, alternative end-of-term activities need to be developed and administered.
During this brief 20-minute session, the following topics are covered:
- Are final exams necessary? Some drawbacks of administering finals
- Alternative Options to final exams
- Preparing for an Alternative Assessment
- Online Technology such as Kritik for Alternative Assessments
- Discussion with Dr. Erin Panda, Cognitive Neuroscientist and Assistant Professor in the Department of Child Studies at Brock University in Ontario, Canada.
Get Started Today
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.