Dr. Young and Dr. Ellis both work in the Department of English at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. In this webinar, they share their experience incorporating peer assessment to increase engagement and the amount of feedback each student receives, while reducing their grading and administrative work load.
What to expect:
- Best practices for implementing peer assessment in language courses
- Showcase of learning activities and rubrics designed for peer-to-peer learning
- How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
- Implementing group-based learning with peer evaluation
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.