We were joined by Professor Heidi Engelhardt for a workshop in the series: Improving Collaboration, Reflection and Work Quality with Peer Assessment.
Prof. Engelhardt is in the Department of Biology at The University of Waterloo, and uses peer assessment to improve student learning while guiding them to think deeper and interact with their peers and course content in meaningful ways.
See how you can adapt activities and key takeaways to your own courses to provide a more enriching learning experience for your students with peer assessment.
What to expect:
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer assessment
- How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples in Science and Biology Courses
- Live discussion focusing on improving collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.