Dr. Mary Armour, York University, joins us to share how she incorporates peer learning in writing assignments and theme-based activities in her natural science courses.
What to expect:
- Activity examples for implementing peer assessment in natural science courses
- How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
- Implementing short theme-related activities with peer assessment
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Get Started Today
Please share a few details to register.
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.