A common challenge when implementing discussion board activities is helping students make the step from simply sharing an answer to writing a discussion prompt that enables them to thinking critically about their peers' responses and proving constructive feedback.
Prof. Kevin McGinniss from Southern Connecticut State University has been able to successfully bridge the gap between participation to critical thinking in his courses by integrating peer assessment with his discussion board activities.
Fill out this form to learn how Prof. Kevin McGinniss uses peer assessment to facilitate discussion board activities.
Also get a sneak peek of his activities and rubrics, and learn best practices of implementing peer assessment for discussion board activities.
What to expect:
- How to make online discussion board activities impactful
- The role of peer assessment technology in delivering an engaging learning experience
- Deep dive into activities and rubrics from Prof. McGinniss’s courses
- Group Discussion Activity: Challenges with student engagement
- Short walkthrough of Kritik
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.