We were joined by Dr. Mayu Nishimura, who shared how she uses peer assessment in her psychology courses to facilitate thoughtful discussions and increase student engagement.
Check out our full recording and download the slide deck to see how you can adapt activities and key takeaways to your own courses to provide a more enriching learning experience for your students with peer assessment.
Prof. Mishimura implementation of peer assessment in her courses can be well applied to any classroom, especially ones with a focus on communication, psychology, neuroscience, behaviour, and other science-related courses.
What to expect:
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer assessment
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples in behavioural science courses
- Live discussion focusing on improving collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.