We were joined by Dr. Günther Jikeli, who shared how he uses peer assessment in his Germanic and Jewish Studies courses to facilitate thoughtful discussions and increase student engagement.
Check out our full recording and download the slide deck to see how you can adapt activities and key takeaways to your own courses to provide a more enriching learning experience for your students with peer assessment.
Prof. Jikeli specializes in Germanic and Jewish studies, and has been recognized for his vast contributions to the field. In 2013, he was awarded the Raoul Wallenberg Prize in Human Rights and Holocaust Studies. Six years later in 2019, he was named one of "top 100 people positively influencing Jewish life" by The Algemeiner.
What to expect:
- Learnings and strong practices when implementing peer assessment
- Preparing students for peer evaluations
- Peer assessment activity examples in liberal arts courses
- Live discussion focusing on improving collaboration, reflection, and work quality
- Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions, and accountability
- A short walkthrough of Kritik's peer assessment platform and key features
- 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.