We are joined by Professor Francine Guice from Oakland University who shares how she incorporates peer learning in her courses.
Francine Guice is a special lecturer in the School of Business Administration at Oakland University. Francine has taught courses related to business administration for over 10 years at Oakland U. Francine is also a serial entrepreneur and business contract management professional with expertise in the strategic negotiation and licensing of technology assets and the drafting of business contracts. She has held several management positions in large companies, including Dell Computer and Texaco Inc prior to her positions in academia.
What to expect:
‣ Activity examples for implementing peer assessment in marketing and management courses
‣ How to prepare your students for peer evaluations
‣ Implementing case brief discussions
‣ Impact on student engagement, understanding of course concepts, social interactions and accountability
‣ A short walkthrough of Kritik's AI-driven peer assessment platform and key features
‣ 15 minutes of Q&A
Webinar Recording & Slide Deck
Please share a few details to get the webinar assets.
Get our free eBook
Please share a few details to get our free eBook.